30 hours program/5 days/6 hours a day/9am-4pm.
Do this ONLY during your first week. Later weeks you can do standard classes.
Conbine your Spanish classes with tourist activities to reinforce your language skills.
Old Town mueums / Chuches and the hill with the Angel
Mitad del Mundo (Equator Museum) and the Intiñan Museum (Equator for experiments)
The Teleferico, Cable Car
The Change of Guard at the President Palace
The Modern part of Quito
- Mindo (The Cloud Foirest)- Cotopaxi ( Up to the refuge)
- The hot springs of Papallacta
- The changing of the guard in the presidential palace. Only on Monday, 11 am.
- La Ronda, a colonial street in the old town. Here you can have a coffee and rest. There are very nice restaurants.
- Plaza Foch, area of āānational and foreign visitors with good restaurants and hotels around. It is also a place of concentration of the people when there are public spectacles com the international futbo, important national holidays, cultural activities and more.
- The Cable Car starts at 9am and can take up to 5 hours if you want to ride a bit .. It takes a sunny day.
- The local market of Santa Clara to try a typical Ecuadorian meal. It is a traditional and popular market.
- The craft market of "La Mariscal" is an important place to buy some small souvenirs for your friends in your country.
- The Botanical Garden of "Parque La Carolina". If you like to enjoy nature, walk or make ice cream, this is a good place.
- The "Central Market" if you like the traditional fish of Quito "Corvinas" you should go there with friends.
- The museum "del penal" The old prison of Quito. In the old town. It is an interesting experience "The midnight express" sensation in Ecuadorļ The giant "Parque La Carolina". Safe area for walking and doing free sports such as soccer, tennis, basketball, boating, etc.
©CRISTOBAL COLON SPANISH SCHOOL. Since 1997
CONTACT e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org